Have you ever wondered about ghosts? Do they exist? Are they scary? Or are they just figments of our imagination? At Myrtles Plantation, they believe in ghosts- and they have the evidence to prove it! In this blog post, we’ll be sharing 10 ghostly facts about Louisiana’s most haunted plantation. So if you’re curious about the paranormal, or if you’re just looking for a good scare, keep reading!
1. The Myrtles Plantation is one of the most Haunted places in Louisiana.
2. It is said that up to 12 ghosts roam the grounds of the plantation.
3. One of the most famous ghosts is that of Chloe, a former slave who was killed by her jealous mistress.
4. It is said that Chloe’s ghost can still be seen wandering the plantation, wearing a green turban.
5. Another famous ghost is that of William Drew Winter, a former owner of the plantation who died suddenly in 1859.
6. Legend has it that Mr. Winter’s ghost can still be seen sitting in his rocking chair on the porch of the plantation.
7. The Myrtles Plantation is also said to be home to the ghost of a little girl named Emily, who died in a tragic accident on the property.
8. It is said that Emily’s ghost can often be seen playing in the gardens or near the pool.
9. The Myrtles Plantation has been featured on numerous TV shows and documentaries about Haunted places.
10. It is said that the ghosts of the Myrtles Plantation are some of the most friendly and interactive ghosts in America.
If you’re looking for a haunted place to visit this Halloween, why not check out Myrtles Plantation? With its long and dark history of murder, mystery, and mayhem, this plantation is sure to give you a fright. Let us know in the comments if you’ve ever visited Myrtles Plantation or any other supposedly haunted places!